Child care - economic free place grant

As a parent in Denmark you have to pay for child care. It could be a daycare institution or after school care.

‌The current charges for the different child-care offers‌

Parents with incomes below a certain limit may apply for an extra grant to finance a child-care offer. This is what we call an economic free place grant. Read more below:

Economic free place grant ("friplads" in Danish)