Spring til indhold

Report your entry

If you are moving to the municipality from abroad, you must arrive personally in Borgerservice to report your entry into Denmark and get registered in the civil register of Denmark (CPR). The personal attendance is also required, if you move back to Denmark after a longer stay abroad.

You must bring your passport, residence permit (if needed) and rental agreement.
Book an appointment to report your entry by callings us at telephone +45 46 11 00 00 

Rules for moving to Denmark